3 Different Loan Against Property Types You Should Know About resource-Banner_WC
Mortgage Loan Types_Article_Details_WC
What is a Loan Against Property?
A Loan Against Property is a secured mode of finance availed against a commercial or residential property kept as collateral with the lender. It can be used to meet a range of expenses, such as business expansion, weddings, and overseas education, seeing as the loan sanction has no end-use restrictions. You can avail of funds worth Rs.5 Crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Types of Loan Against Property
There are 3 popular types of Loans Against Property available to borrowers in India:
- Loan Against Residential or Commercial Property
If you have a self-occupied residential property, or a commercial property, such as office buildings, shops, malls, complexes, etc., you can use any of them to seek a loan from your lender.
You can avail of this type if you need a considerable amount to cater to various personal or business needs, such as financing your child’s education overseas or buying a sizeable asset. The amount you get depends on the worth of the property that you are using as collateral. For instance, your ancestral home is less likely to fetch you a large loan sum, than a recently built house situated in a prime location.
- Loan for Purchasing a Commercial Property
If you are an entity planning to expand your business, you might need to purchase a large office space or a factory. If you are a trader, this could even be a warehouse. A Loan Against Property gives you Rs.5 Crore* or more, to help you finance purchase of such nature.
Bajaj Housing Finance offers numerous benefits such as quick approvals, easy eligibility, minimal documentation, flexible prepayment options, flexible tenor and nominal rates of interest on Loans Against Property.
- Lease Rental Discounting
Lease Rental Discounting is a term loan that is offered against an income generating leased out property. If you have a property leased out that fetches a fixed monthly income, the loan is sanctioned after discounting up to almost 90%* of the rental income - using it as the EMI payment.
Before you select any of these options, you should carefully assess your needs and determine which Loan Against Property is most beneficial, given your requirements.
Loan Against Property: Features and Benefits
Bajaj Housing Finance offers Loans Against Property with unique benefits, allowing you to meet big-ticket expenses with ease. Below are some benefits you will enjoy.
- Flexible Loan Tenor: Basis your eligibility, you can enjoy a repayment period of up to 18 years. A flexible tenor helps you comfortably repay the sizeable loan amount in EMIs without affecting your monthly expenses.
- Quick Disbursal: Upon successful document submission and verification, you can expect your loan amount to be disbursed within 72 hours* of loan approval.
- Simple Eligibility Criteria: To avail of our Loan Against Property, you just have to fulfill our easy-to-meet eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for a Loan Against Property
At Bajaj Housing Finance, we have an easy online procedure to apply for a Loan Against Property through the following steps:
- Fill up the online application form on our official website
- Co-ordinate with our representative who will get in touch with you within 24 hours* of receiving the application
- Submit the necessary documents by opting for a doorstep pick service
- Receive the disbursal within 72 hours* of document approval
Bajaj Housing Finance brings you mortgage loans that are tailored to fulfil the financial needs unique to each borrower. Apply for a Loan Against Property with us and benefit from attractive interest rates and a sizeable loan amount.